Visit Sandra’s blog to see what everyone is cooking up this week!
I’ve been trying to expand my collection of quick pantry recipes. I found the recipe below and it’s quick, delicious and so easy to make. Dinner was on the table in 15 minutes!
Ravioli and Spinach Soup
Recipe adapted from a Taste of Home Recipe – Dec. 2012/Jan. 2013 Magazine
- 2 cans of beef or vegetable broth (14.5 oz each)
- 1 pkg (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese ravioli or tortellini
- 1 can (15 oz) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of rotel, undrained
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach or greens (14-16 oz)
- ¾ cup of shredded cheese of your choice (optional)
In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add ravioli, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
Stir in beans, tomatoes, salt and pepper and frozen spinach (or greens). Return soup to a simmer for 4-5 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
Top with shredded cheese (optional) and enjoy!