- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasonings
- 1/8 th of a teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 -1/2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- Add 1 – 2 tablespoons of olive oil to skillet and saute diced onions over medium heat till softened. Add in butter and melt.
- Stirring frequently, mix in the evaporated milk, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, nutmeg, salt, parsley. Allow mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in the Parmesan cheese until thickened to taste. Take off heat and mix well.